On December 15, 2022, and March 1, 2023, the Center for Environmental and Community Research (CECR) organized 02 training sessions on “competency-based training” within the framework of the project “Action to Protect Water Resources” (CAWACON), funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Through both face-to-face and online recruitment, the program has received the participation of VIWACON network members and partners.
Through the teaching and coordination of Dr. Nguyen Khac Hung- Director of CECR, the trainees have enhanced their knowledge, skills, and attitudes about human resource management, human resource development, and training in the field of environment and climate change.
Dr. Nguyen Khac Hung – Director of CECR
Specifically, after the training program, participants will:
– An understanding of core contents in human resource management, including the ASK competency framework; human resource development; and human capacity training.
– Applying the process, content and methods of training and retraining; and skills needed in the digital age.
– Utilize competency assessment skills, program-building skills, lecture outline development skills and presentation skills.
– Design and conduct capacity-building training for staff in the field of environment and climate change.
– Have an open and progressive attitude about the capacity framework and evaluate their own capacity; proactively improve capacity; and proactively build a training process based on practical programs.
Pictures of the program